Thursday, November 16, 2006

CANs

Ok, so I guess they are never going to add my name to the Mastre Players list for CANs. Oh well. So instead of waiitng forever on that, I have decided to publish a spoiler. While I do not understand how all the numbers relate to each other, or an emperical equation that gives you the next move to make, but I am sure there is one. I am certain I have just not hunted well enough to uncover web pages giving the source code to the game / strategy. If anyone does know, let me know. :)

Btw, as with any spoiler, give the game a shot first, and get an idea for the challenge. I am certain with a little practice anybody can repeatedly get to lvl 6 without needing to take any notes or make calculations for a solution, but if you get tired at plugging away going back and forth between 5 and 6, give this a shot.

Anyway, here it is. CANs Spoiler!

No comments: